Elizabeth Tree Trimming & Pruning
If your trees are starting to look a little unruly, have branches that are intruding into spaces where they shouldn’t, or have damaged or hanging branches, tree trimming and pruning may be necessary. With our professional tree services, you can keep your trees in check and ensure they look as good as possible! Contact the Giron's Tree Services team for assistance!
Get in touch with us at (908) 529-0093 today. We’ll start with a comprehensive tree inspection!
What Does Professional Tree Trimming Involve?
It is not uncommon for homeowners to have a pair of tree trimmers to clip a few branches here and there. However, the tools you can purchase at your local garden store are likely inefficient for removing larger branches or those in hard-to-reach places.
Our steps for tree trimming and pruning include:
- Tree inspection: We begin our services with a tree inspection so we know which issues should be addressed and understand how we will arrive at solutions. Additionally, we offer free estimates to inform you of our pricing.
- Choose the right tools: We have all the equipment needed to efficiently trim a tree. We’ll select the best instruments to ensure that we can prune your trees as well as possible.
- Remove decaying or damaged branches: We will begin by cutting branches that are in danger of falling off or infected with disease. This will help to keep your property safe.
- Make any cosmetic changes: Once potentially dangerous branches have been removed, we can leave the tree as is, or continue trimming to make it more symmetrical or match your aesthetic preferences.
Benefits of Tree Trimming & Pruning
While trees of course grow in the wild without any interference from humans, the trees on your property may need more maintenance to thrive.
With our tree trimming and pruning services, your trees will be:
- Healthier: Diseases in trees may be central to a specific section of branches or leaves. Before illness can spread and threaten the entire tree, contact our team to remove the diseased sections. Trees that are regularly trimmed are also more likely to grow better and bear more fruit.
- More structurally sound: Branches that are too long or unwieldy can present a safety hazard. If a tree on your property has dangling branches after a storm or is leaning to one side due to asymmetry, reach out to Giron's Tree Services.
- Better looking: Generally, the main reasons for removing tree branches are cosmetic. Our professionals can make your trees look more manicured or help you achieve a specific look that you want for your yard.
Why You Should Call Our Arborists
Tree trimming can be more complicated than it seems, especially if branches are damaged or decaying. The proper training and equipment are necessary to understanding how a tree should be trimmed to avoid further damage and injury. It is also important to remember that certain types of trees require special attention and unique methods of trimming and pruning. For these reasons and more, it is best to call Giron's Tree Services when your trees need trimmed — do not attempt to prune your trees yourself.
When to Schedule Tree Trimming & Pruning
It is best to trim branches outside of the growing season to avoid interfering with the tree’s natural cycles. This means that winter is usually the best time to schedule tree trimming and pruning, before spring begins. Trimming trees in the winter can also help to avoid issues with pests.
Call for a Free Estimate
You likely have questions about the details of our tree services (especially the cost). By starting every service with a free estimate, we provide our customers with the information they need.
Send us your contact details or call (908) 529-0093 and we will reach out to you shortly regarding our services for tree trimming and pruning in Elizabeth.
Why Work with
Giron's Tree Service
When you choose us, you'll get honest service from experts who will listen, give advice based on your situation, and put your safety first — satisfaction guaranteed.
You shouldn't have to rearrange your schedule to get your yard cleaned up from last night's bad storm. Our professionals offer emergency services so you don't have to.
Do the trees at your home or office need a facelift? No problem! Ensure your trees look their best with Giron's Tree Service.
Years of Experience
With more than 20 years of experience, the professionals at Giron's Tree Service will get your trees looking great, so you can enjoy your weekend.